Inspired by the Friday demonstrations, committed employees are now also bringing forward their own ideas in their companies.
We want to learn from each other and, where possible, work together across companies for protection of the climate – whether a global player or a local tradesman.
We see the opportunity to implement effective measures for CO2 reduction in dialog with employers who can also benefit from the concepts through possible cost savings and image gain.
Climate-friendly products, ride sharing, electromobility – these are just a few examples that are open to suggestions.
Our guiding principles
- We do not neglect our daily business
- We work autonomously and without any hierarchical structures
- We practise regular exchange of experience, and reflect and learn.
- We communicate openly with colleagues and management
- We pursue our goals in teams; together it is more motivating and more fun
The kick-off for the cross-company employee initiative in the Erlangen area took place on September 26, 2019 in the „Lesecafe“ in Erlangen.
Do you feel addressed?
Do you want more information or do you want to get involved yourself?
Then just come along on the dates stated – we look forward to seeing you.
You can send us a message using our contact form.
We are grateful for every query or constructive suggestion